a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Sunday 20 April 2014

So am all packed

I finished this shawl here just in time for my next convention.  I think this will keep me warm if it gets a little nippy.  But the weather app on my iPad is telling me that it should not be to cold.  Well let's hope so anyways. Mi am not taking too many warmer clothes with me.

So finished packing here the other day.  This is late for me.  I usually have everything ready a couple of weeks before.  The thing is. I have a couple of dresses I did not want to get too smoothed before I had to go.  

Tomorrow morning I will be getting my reservation done so am soon on the go.  My hats are together and what I am wearing and my suitcase ready to go.  Yes Oshawa here I come and a titanic adventure.

 Be there for a week. Gonna have a good time.  Will be taking a bus tour down to Niagara Falls as well.  I have some nice dresses to wear and get all dressed up .  Just love doing that.

So now you have another week of listening to my dribble on another convention.  To you I know boring but to me just allot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment