a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Monday 28 April 2014

Sittin in the airport. Having a blast

Okay so this is not much of a blast.

Do you beleive it.  I am going to fly from Toronto to Vancouver and then back to Calgary were I will pick up another flight back to abbotsford.  I could drive from Vancouver to abbotsford in a shorter time then flying back to Calgary   This is going to be one long day in the air. Mi like flying but this is ridiculous.

Well I guess I got to take what I can get.  They change flights and you can not get on anything else.  I could put up a stink but what would that do.  Just havering me make a stink.  I am not waiting here until 5 tonight like two other ladies are.  You want to bet I will meet up with them  in Calgary to fly back to abbotsford.  What a mix up this is.  I will get back in one peice just be a little tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment