a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Saturday 16 August 2014

Well just one more day of work then it is time to have fun fun fun

Now I lay me down to sleep
Dream of Ruby I will meet
With hat of red 
Perched on my head
With boas and feather
Purple colour a heather
The golden gate we will walk
Enjoying the view while we talk
Down by the wharf we sit for tea
I can not believe this is me
The night has come
But not so glum
It will be time
To tap on rhyme
Dance and laugh the night away
Until the sun will rise the very next day
I open my eyes from my nook
And see my red hat is on its hook
Through the shade comes the moon 
The glitters just makes me swoon
I can not wait
To go to the golden gate
To laugh and play
Throughout the day
In my hat of red Let it be said
In a sea of purple and red
So now back to sleep I will go
And dream some more before the bell toll
#RHSSanFran2014 I can not wait
To be a member at your gate
To laugh and giggle and to just play
All for the sisterhood sunshining ray

I thank you all for your sisterhood and friendship. And to many more years
Lady Dolphinius AKA: Brenda Lowe


I wrote this yesterday and put it up on Facebook.  Well ladies I guess you will see it again.


Today is punishment day.  My boss gave me an eight hour shift to send me off on my holidays with.   At least after that I have two days to relax and get ready for my plane trip.  I get in a little later then anyone else coming in that day.  So guess I will be on my own getting to the hotel.  Shouldn't be too hard.  I have come in on my own before.  My thing is manoeuvring around the airport to find what I need.

You think this hat will be noticed by any other red hatters in the area.  You know I think it will be noticed by just about anyone in the area.

I am sitting here now feeling a little overwhelmed.  I packed a few days ago.  Layed it all out in the living room.  A day hubby was not home so he would not ask what the heck was going on.  Pulled out allot of things.  Yes I need this and this and this.  Really do I need this?  Yes I do.  Well maybe not.  Oh yeah got to get out my blingies as well.  Then on top of that regular clothes, toiletries and undies.  Oh great where am I going to put all this stuff.  I worked half a day to get it all in.  Two suitcases full.  Well almost full.  I think I can bring some goodies back with me.  Well hopefully will find some goodies to bring back.  I like shopping for goodies.

Oh heck I forgot this hats.  Yes I need one for this outfit and one for this outfit.  Did I put that in oh yeah I did.  There is another hat that belongs in.  Hatbox is only so big.  You know I got them in.  Can I bring them back home with extra goodies. Hope so.
Yeap that is right .  Two suitcases.  You think I need it all.  Heck yeah I do.  It is just going to be lugging it to airport and lugging it after I get done my flight.  Getting it all to the hotel.  The I am home free.  Well until I have to come home again. With more then I left with.

I made these plans.  Lots and lots of notes
Yeah you notice the wine glass.  It helped as well.    Well it did until I had everything together and then started thinking.  Well maybe this or that should have.  Ummm!!! Not I am not touching them again.

Well a week later a parcel I had been waiting for in two months had finally come in.  Great.  It was something I wanted to take along with me.  I had already packed something to replace it.  So now do I unpack a little  or just leave it as it is.  Well I did touch it.  Not so far but yes I am going to touch them.  Have to repack.  This is not what I had in mind but I do want these things along.  Well tomorrow night I know what I will be doing

I also took a trip to the shoes store.  I had saw some shoes there the other day.  Loved them.  But would they love me.  The heal on them was just so high but they were blingy and I just loved them.  I may only wear them for one night.  Or maybe just for a few I jets who knows.  Yeah I went and bought them.  After the humming a hawing I did the last time I was in the store.  Maybe they will not be there anymore and I will not be able to buy them.  Well no such luck.  I have a new pair of shoes now as well.
So now I have a pair of shoes to stick in my suitcase as well.  What was I thinking.  Can I even wear these.  Well I got them now so I am going to try.

Well I have a couple more days.  Today. I have an eight hour shift.  Gonna have to work one more day,  but I don't want to.  Want to start my holiday party time now.

Okay so tomorrow I will be playing with these suitcases.  First I have a date with my son.  He wants to go out somewhere.  So suitcases will have to wait a little.  I better get a move on though as it is only a few more days away.  Well tomorrow play time then tomorrow night work on these suitcases that I thought were done.

I then have one day to relax and stew about what and were and when.  Travel you love it and you hate it all at the same time.

I know I will have a good time.  Well once this shell of shyness breaks.  Until then I sit back and watch.  Laugh along with whatever happens   I know I will be overwhelmed and a little on the scared side.  But I am trying and push myself to get out and do these things. I do not want to be without people in my life and these ladies are such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment