a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Today's dilemma

Bags were packed a few days ago.  I thought I had everything I needed..  I was happy and ready to do a happy dance.  Well my version of a happy dance anyways.

Then today the unknown happened.  I got a package in the mail.  A package I had been waiting for five months to come in.  Well a week before I am to leave and it shows up.  I already had in a replacement for it in my suitcase and now I have what I really wanted to wear.  So now what do I do.  Just go with what I have in the suitcase or do I open that suitcase and watch it explode all over the bedroom while I try to find the other outfit, take it out and put in this one.  Or just go with my backup, leave the suitcases alone and not worry about it.

You know that would be easier but I do want to take this outfit along.  Well you know no one is really going to notice.  They have never seen you before and maybe never see you again.  Except on Facebook that is.  Never mind.  This is for me so I will go to that suitcase and since I want to look the best that I want to be.  I will tackle that suitcase tomorrow and hope that all will not pop out on me while trying to put these skirts and shirt in.

Well my dilema is kinda figured out.

I got my table seating here yesterday.  Well table 39 will be a good table.  Hopefully with a few ladies that will make me laugh and have a good time.  Since I am the quiet one around. I know I will have a good time but for now am over thinking this whole thing and wondering what I am doing.  Heading off on my own to meet with over a thousand ladies I do not know.  I know I feel this way every time I head off on any type of vacation.  Why am I doing this.  I could just stay at home and enjoy myself.  Indeed to get out and see things while I can.  That is why.  I need friendship and conversation.  That is why.

Yes I will do this.  May take me awhile to come out of my shell.  I will keep pushing myself.  I only have a few days to do this and then I am back home.  I was so excited when I signed up last year.  Now I need to keep up this excitement.

I guess that is it.  Probably next time you will hear from me is the day I fly.  Unless something else comes up.  Just found out today that I do not need to pay for wifi while I am there.  That would have been another fourteen dollars a day for that.  So you will be hearing from me every night about what went on for the day.  This is more of a journal for me but it is fun to share with everyone.

Talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment