a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Friday 6 September 2013

I sit here in my room wondering why

So I wake up early this morning to a pounding headache.  Okay this is going to be good day.

After yesterday's fiasco.  No luggage when I get off plane.  And then at night not seeing a cabaret show that I was suppose to see last night.  Other then that everything went great.  Planes on time.  Got from one to the other no problem.  Was able to drive down to airport with no problem.  A shuttle was came a few minutes after I got out to shuttle terminal to take me right to hotel.  I have a nice room to go back to each night.

So now today I will go down and register for convention. Hope for the best today

But for now will complain a little more here.  I haven't blingy, I have no nice cllothes to wear or even other clothes to wear.  No toiletries to clean my self up with and I also do not have my pain pills for my arthritis.  That is probably why I have the migraine today.  Wanted to com my hair out this morning but do not even have that.  This is really sucks.

So I was awake at five thirty this morning.  Head throbbing like anything.  I have tried a cold compress to bring it down a little.  Feel a little better now but I know it will rage up again.

Okay let's make the best of this day and get on with it. Time to go for some breakie.. Sun is shining lets go out for a walk and maybe clear my head a little

No comments:

Post a Comment