a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Thursday 25 April 2013

Today was a birthday bash at minter gardens

This morning had to get all dolled up and blingy.

Today was a birthday bash at minter gardens. It was the 15 th birthday. So had a beautiful day.

The weather was great. Got up into close to 20. Pulled one of my many hats off the hook and figured out what to wear. Some purple. Yah but what. Well through my closet I go. I do have allot of purple. This has to be a dressy up affair. Well I think it is anyways. Got to get all blingy and fancy. Gosh do I have anything fancy to wear? Well let's see what I can come up with. Here is a nice looking shirt. Kinda dressy and I do have allot of long skirts. I am not one for short skirts or short dresses. I don't like showing off my bony legs. So everything is long and covering up.

Now how can I bling it up. I know I have a couple of shawls that are shiny and sparkly. I will put one around my waist and see how it looks. Yes it will bling me up just right. Now a purple scarf around my neck and a necklace that is shiny. A bit of other jewellery and I am ready to go.

I think I put myself together pretty good. Now I just have to wonder will I be over dressed or under dressed. What the heck am I doing. I know one of these people. I am turning into a chicken shit again. Why am I going I don't know why . Well to meet new people and get to know someone. Well it won't come unless I get myself out there and do this. Just keep driving. You are just about there. Oaky where do I turn. I have never been here before. Oh my gosh I forgot my name tag. Now what do I do. I am just about there and donor have my name tag. They won't know who I am. Well I won't know any of them either. Stop over thinking this. You are going to have some fun and if not well you did try.

So into the parking lot I go. Well I made it. Didn't turn around and go home. Afterwards I took a walk around the gardens. It is spring and there is not too,inch in the way of flowers out yet. But for now what I saw was beautiful. The water features and the flowers that where out were put together so nicely.

Yes I did have a good time. I jumped on those demonds and went in and had a great time. Lots of laughs and great food. I sat at a table were I did not know anyone and got to know these ladies. They are just the same as me. Not sure about being there and have to get out and meet people.

Okay so now onto the next adventure. I have to keep doing or I am going to end up sitting in my house staring at the tv. Oh joy that will be fun. Not!!! Have to keep pushing myself out to do these things. Chicken or not this has to be done.

So my adventure continues. I am having some fun and meeting new friends. Well acquaintances anyways. The if thing is I am getting out in the world and not just hiding out at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment