a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Just clicken away here while I wait for pictures to print.

Was on holidays the past few weeks. Had a great time but now is back to reality.

My computer is kinda slow. It is taking along time in order to print off some pictures from my trip to Florida. Well it is up to ten pages now. You know there is a heck of allot more to print as well.

I know this has nothing to do with red hating but I thought I would share. You see that is the reason I am on here now writing about well, not much of anything.

Oh it has made it up to eleven pages now. Soon the printer will start.

Well what I really got on here for is to write Bout upcoming events for me. I am looking so forward to being able to go to these funventions coming up.

The first one is coming up in a matter of months. I still haven't gotmycostumeready for the ball they are having one night. I was thinking maybe going as the wicked witch of the west. This has to fall into the theme of wizard of oz. I have the idea I just haven't got around to the make yet. I was thinking of blinging up some black gloves I have. You know put a little brightness into them. I already have a cape and a little witches hat. Yeah I mean a very little witches hat. It is more like a facinator then a hat. But it looks witchy. So I will use it. A long purple dress and allot of blingy jewelry. Should look okay. Just have to get the bling on e gloves and maybe a little on the hat. My next problem is how do I get a special hat I have in a suitcase and not have it crushed in any way. That will be a challenge. I already have a carryon I use and a hat will not fit into that. I have a hat that is all blinged up and would love to take it for the gala night. So here is a problem. I don't want to break it in any way. It is something I made and I am kinda particular about my creations.

Getting on one plane and then transferring to another plane and hour later. Going to sacramento first. This is my first funvation. Looking forward to it. The next is a mini one in ferndale. I am going to stay overnight instead of traveling back in the dark. This one I had made a lampshade hat for. Yah it is finished. Just have to do a little tweaking to it. Now I am just wondering if I have to wear it or not. It is suppose to be a fashion show of lampshade hats. I did not volunteer for that so maybe do not even need one. I made one for the fun of it anyways. While I was making it I had spread sprinkles all over the place from the taffeta I was using. That was a mess to clean up. The third one for this year is in Reno. Gambling that what I need . No I don't think so. Just go to watch and learn. Another fun time.

Next year I have lined up a couple already as well. Will be heading to Oshawa and then to Las Vegas to enjoy their hospitality.

So have a year full of things to do. I have a social life. First time for that. My life before red hat was going to work, coming home making supper and then flopping on the couch. Now I get out a couple of times a month with a few ladies to swap stories and I do a little traveling on the side to bright up my life. I thank you for the fun red hatters.

Well I guess my printing is finally going to happen here. So now I can ask it todo some more. Maybe a little less pictures this time. I have allot to print to get into a scrap book. This is going to take a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment