a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Now I am up to five funvations and a few meals and get togethers around here

I just booked my hotel in Vegas. Gaul this is going to be fun. A week in Vegas. Part of it enjoying being a red hatter and another part keeping company with my son.

Yeah my son has decided to go along with me for a Minnie vacation. So now I am hoping that the room comes up with two beds. The problem is they are not garanteing two beds. Aw come on what is with that.? Well I will just have to hope for the best.

So now have to find some flights that will work out with this that are not too expensive. This will be a little later down the line though. I don't need to book that far in advanced for flights. Also have to see whether my son gets his pass port or not as well. I may still be going on ,y own with a few ladies instead of enjoying his company.

See what happens in that department. Ifhe does go with me we are going to a couple of shows. Want to see circus solei. Sorry can't spell so your guess is as good as mine on that. Maybe see if can get to shania twain as well. I know he doesn't want to see her but I kinda would like to or maybe Bette or Celine. Would Bernice too if they are still doing shows there.

So. Ow I am up to five funvations. I just hope that work will lemme off for them. I am keeping my fingers crossed on that. It is only a few days here or there but it may be that I have too much time off and they won't let me do it. That would not be too fun would it.

So tomorrow I am going to a red hat dinner. Celebrating being a red hatter. Will be meeting up a Minter Gardens for a red hat meal.. Will be great fun to get together with a few ladies and eat and talk. I am not much of a talker but I do listen allot. I don't know too many of these ladies but will know them allot better by the time the meal is over. Made some new friends along the way.

Then in a couple of weeks am enjoying company again with my group and having a meal and then going to see a play in our little theatre. This is always a good time when we get together.

In a couple of months will be heading to Sacramento for my first funvation. I booked this one to see if I would enjoy it or not. Then another came up and ,I booked it too. Then another and another. I have not gone to my first and I have booked a few of them. Sometimes I can just be. Real silly and do things without even thinking. The thing is if I don't book them I won't know what I am missing. So now I am on my way to five of them. Three this year and two more next year.

What the heck have I done. I know made some fun for myself. Well at least I hope I have and not get there and feel like itis something I shouldn't be doing. Oh well I am going and I am going to kick the chicken shit out of me and have a hell of a time.

So now wish me luck. I am going toned it. My gosh what am I thinking. That it is time to get out of my shell and start living a life thati want to live. Canit be done. Well, you betcha.

Red hats to the rescue. Please make this chicken shit lady have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment