a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Saturday 5 January 2013

Little pot luck dinner. Little conversation

Well today was our first get together of the year.

We had a pot luck dinner of some yummy food. Did a little planning for the year to see what we can do for the year ahead.

Came up with some ideas to keep us going this next year. Next month will be doing a bit of a craft thing. Going to one of my fellow red hatters place and checking out her craft room and doing some crafty stuff. Sounds like fun. I am a crafty person here.

In the near future will be maybe going on a day cruise on the Fraser and watching fire works from the water. We will be going to Richmond to a all day ladies day were there will be craft abound for sale. A few other things on the menu are maybe a few lunches out and maybe a few red hat events going on through the year. The gala I went to last year sounds like the rest of the ladies may go to this year. Also I made a suggestion about the Christmas concert Kenny Hess did this year I went to that might be of interest for them next year. Plus a few plays coming up and maybe a few movies through the year. You know the chick flicks that I can't get bill to go to and I usually go by myself.

I got this event coming up I would like to go to. It is in California in august. It is a red hat extravaganza. Would love to go to it. It is three days. Think I could get away for five days to participate in it. Well I am honing to try. The hotel will cost me a little bit. Flight a little more and then to attend a little more. But it sounds like a fun time. It sound like fun. So see what I can do

There was another one in campbell river but I think I am too late to get in on it now. It sounded like it would have been a fun time as well. And it was so close.could have just drove over there.

Well that is it for now. Until next month

No comments:

Post a Comment