a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Friday 14 December 2012

Christmas party get together today

Well was a nice quiet get together with only four of the members of this red hat group. Did a little gossiping and present exchange .

Went to one of the ladies houses and talked. A very nice dinner was made of fettichini with shrimp and home made bread. Then some nice snacks afterwards of pumpkin tarts and pie and Christmas roll. Very filling meal. We were suppose to go to the queens house but ended up going to the co queens instead. Little mix up on where we should be going, but all was figured out in the end. Thank you Loa for the very relish meal.

The gift exchange went over very well. They just loved my shawls I made. Said will be put to great use over the years. Just in time for winter will keep them very warm. They said I had gone over budget on it but I said an was left over yarn from other projects I was working on. I also gave away a snowman and an angel as well. For me I got a piece of homemade soap and a pair of oven mitts. Not much of a cook but they will come in handy when I burn something and have to get it out of the oven. My other ones are getting a little ragged now so these will come in handy.

So this is the last time this year we will be getting together. So merry Christmas to all and a happy new year as well.

Until next year when we have a full meeting and and plan out what we will be doing for e year.

No comments:

Post a Comment