a sea of red hats

a sea of red hats

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Well time to post again

It is a month away.  Yeah I am going to another convention.  This is the big one.organizing to figure out what to bring
Making my list and checking it many times. Nyah there is a wine glass there as well.  That is for something I need to do.

Still signing up for more things to do.  I signed up to go to Motown the musical.  Then I found a pirate dinner.  Sent off a check for that.  Then I see there is a early meet and greet for breakfast.  So yes I am going to that.  Then I see another dinner meet and greet is being put on by another group.  I asked if I could join in.  Them I decided to go to the social butterfly as well.  My calendar is just filling up like anything.  Well so much for me being the shy stand in the corner lady that just watches all the fun.  I am trying to have the fun.  

Okay speaking of social butterfly.  Wonder what I wear to this,  so started checking my stash.  Yeah I have a stash.  It is a room full of stash.  Well you be glad I do not have a picture of my room to show you.  Three racks of clothing plus drawers of stuff and hat racks everywhere. I though I was going to have to go out and buy some butterflies but looked in my room and have a drawer full of them


  Got a glitch in there though.  I have two things going on at once. I get back from tour but it is an hour after I am to be at a show.  I hope this gets figured out soon.  I don't want to miss seeing the show.  Second problem so far is I had a flight scheduled to fly back home a month later.  Well that at least got straightened out today.  I also have a butterfly costume that I can wear as well .  The thing is it is green with a little purple in it.  Have to figure out how to put a little more purple to it.  Well I have a bustle that might work.

Well I got my dress a couple of days ago.  So what cha think of this
Think it looks like the one below.  I get the hat.  Parasol, gloves, bling and the bigger crimolyn.  It will be just the bestest.  I know what kind of language is that.  It is the bestest I think.

So I have made the list and figure I have everything started to organize.  I am thinking two suitcases will be in order.  Besides my hat bag and my purse and that is packing light for just a week of red hatting.  I did it with one on the last convention in Oshawa but now I am taking more puffy things to this and who knows what I might be printing home.

So I guess that is it for now.  Excitement is building.  Gonna be a funfilled event.  You will be hearing allot from me from now on as to this event. New ladies to meet and new things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment